Thursday, November 27, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
This is the start of the race.....it took a little over 5 minutes for all of the runners to get past us so that we could got stand in a different spot......now that is alot of people!!!!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
A pile of sticks???????
How about a "fort"!?!??!!??!?!
So if you were a 12 year old boy and this was your "fort" what would you name your "fort"???
How about.........Fort McWood??????? For some reason that cracked Troy up!!!!! From time to time Troy will tell Kale (if they are talking about a name or whatever guys talk about)......"that is what they used to call me back in high school!!!!!" So this time was no different......when Kale told us that he named his "fort"....."Fort McWood".....Troy says......."that's what they used to call me in high school"......my friend Steph was here and I thought she was going to pee her pants laughing at that one!!!!!! But to the rest of us......that is just another day in our crazee life!!!!!!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
It's that time of year when most of us are getting our Christmas card lists ready...... so I was hoping that maybe you would all like to join me and my family by sending a card to a hospital in Washington D.C. where soldiers who are recovering from injuries that they got while fighting for our freedom. It may not feel like you are doing much by just sending a card but I am pretty sure that it will mean the world to them knowing that all of us are thankful for everything they do!!!!!(anyway I know I am!!!) So if you could take just a minute out of your day to maybe brighten somebody elses day....that would be awesome!!!!! And maybe if some of you would like to pass this on....go for it.....the more people who read this on a blog the more cards the soldiers will get!!! Doesn't that make you feel good?????? I will put the address below.
A RECOVERING AMERICAN SOLDIER
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Ave. N.W.
Washington D.C. 20307-5001
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
So here is my question.......why does he want to chew on all of my stuff when I went out and bought him all kinds of toys of his very own......including this $20 round blue inter tube like thing that is NEVER suppose to fall apart???????Look at it......what is not to like about this thing?????
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Here is a little bit of info about what was going on when I was born......soooooo long ago!!!!!!
My date of conception was on or about October 12, 1967.....that was a Thursday.
I was born on a Thursday under the astrological sign Cancer.
My fortune cookie reads: Our first and last love....is self love.
I was born in the Chinese year of the monkey.
My Native American Zodiac sign is the woodpecker; plant is the wild rose.
As of 11/12/08 I am:
40 years old
2,106 weeks old
21,228,312 minutes old
and 1,273,698,744 seconds old.
Celebrities who share my birthday:
top songs in 1968:
Hey Jude(the Beatles)
I Heard It Through the Grapevine(Marvin Gaye)
The Dock of the Bay(Otis Redding)
My age is equivalent of a dog that is: 5.76947162426614 years old.....(whatever!!!!)
Luck day: Mondays.....(once again.....whatever!!!!)
Lucky numbers:2 & 7
234 days until my next birthday!!!!!!
Next years with 41 candles on my birthday cake I will be able to boil 4.69 ounces of water with that many candles!!!!
And there are only 43 days until Christmas 2008!!!!!! Are you ready?!?!?!?!?!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Today I received 2 AWESOME awards from the ever sooooo AWESOME Melissa
1. You must link back to the creator.
2. Post the rules.
3. Choose 5 people to give the award to.
4. Recipients must fill characteristics above.
5. Create a post to share.
6. You must thank the winner.
The Superior Scribbler Award
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to 5 most deserving blog friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she received the award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains the award.
4. Each blogger who wins the Superior Scribbler award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky list. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this award!!!
5. Each superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I am awarding both awards to the following blog friends!!!!
1. the worldofprincesss she has been my friend 4EVER!!!! She enjoys everything about life!!!!
2. mamastowheadboyz She got me hooked on blogging...and has an AWESOME family and blog!!
3. livinandlovin Her blog makes me smile....and she enjoys her kids!!!!!
4. hipmomofboyz Hip mom she is.....I love her blog....she has tons of fun!!!!!
5. theysavedme I am new to her blog....but WOW what an AWESOME story!!!!!
6. thedeheers Hometown girl...her daughter is such a cutie and what an AWESOME mom she is!!
I know, I know.....I did 6 but there are 2 awards so I decided to give 6 people the awards!!!! I hope you all enjoy receiving these awards......i know I do.....they are my very first awards......EVER!!!!! So thanks a million Melissa......it has been alot of funny reading your blog and connecting with people from all over the country!!!!! And CONGRATS to you on receiving your awards!!!!!!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Friday, November 7, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Just want to say thanks to.....Grandma Jan & Grandpa Mike, Grandma Becky, Uncle Gary & Aunt Jill and all of the Melcher fans for coming out to watch Taylor run I know it means the world to her knowing that you all think so much of her that you would drive for 2 hours to cheer her on........and so you can eat at Applebee's!!!!!!!