Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am thinking about ya!!!!!

Please be thinking of my good friend Steph....as her grandmother will be having surgery on Monday morning.....take care Steph.....I will be thinking about you on Monday!!!!! Please call if you need anything at all!!!!! And....I just want to pass on a quick note.....please keep my new bloggin' buddy......hip mom in your thoughts and prayers on Thursday as she will be going in for surgery that day!!!!! We will all be thinking of you hip mom.......hang in there!!!!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love Hip Mom...I saw her post and my heart went out to her! I will be thinking of them both!

Princess S said...

You my dear are the BEST FRIEND a girl could ever hope for....THANK YOU for your kind heart, abundance of generosity and your all around AWESOMENESS!!! You are the Best!!!
Love YA!!! Steph

meili_lo said...

i pray that they'll be well...

Hipmomofboyz said...

You are sooooo sweet to put me in your blog. When I saw my name it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for thinking about me...
Did you change your blog header? I just love the letters you use to spell our your last name, very cute