Tuesday, December 9, 2008

LaNeY....

Monday nite was one of the very few junior varsity basketball games that Delaney has. She only gets to play 2 quarters in the JV games because she does get to play some varsity from time to time and the varsity plays this Friday and Saturday nite so I am sure she will get to play some!!! I just feel bad for her because she doesn't play alot of varsity.....only to give the older girls a little break or if somebody needs a butt chewin' she goes in for a couple of minutes and the rule is that you can only play 2 quarters in the JV game if you play ANY varsity.....so that kid of stinks!!!!!! I love it that she gets to dress varsity and play some but I hate it that she doesn't get to play more!!!! Anyway enough rambling.......they won the game!!!! Good job Laney!!!!! Then the ice came after the game last nite so we were stuck at home today......no school and the state recommended no travel in our area........so I had to stay home from work today......and I hate that.......:0) And man is it ever cold!!!!!! BBBRRRRRRR!!!!!!!I love the look on her face!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Princess S said...

Way to go Superstar!!! You look tough....Word Dog!!!!