Monday, December 1, 2008

ThAnKsGiViNg dAy......

OK.....it looks like I have alot of catching up to do.....I caught a bug after Thanksgiving and boy did it kick my butt!!!!! Thanksgiving day we went to my sisters house in Des Moines and spent the day with family and friends....new friends to us but we really had a good time....thanks Janine....for the awesome food and for letting us all take over your house......and Michelle....for bringing the friends....hahaha....just kidding!!!! We were in charge of bringing snacks and games!!!! How easy is that???? So while I was making snacks that morning Kale decided to help...he made chocolate chip cookies.....the premade ones that you brake apart. I went to the other room(to watch some of the Thanksgiving Day parade.....the kids HATE watching it....I love it....that's what we did when we were kids....did you?) for a second and when I came back to the kitchen this is what I saw........

Kale and Dempster waiting for the cookies to bake.....oh boy it might be a long day!!!!!! But the day turned out great....we ate lots and lots of food, played games.....it was our first time playing apples to apples.....I thought it was alot of fun......and we have to play jenga!!!!! My sister Michelle and Dave playing apples to apples.And look at this crazy game of jenga........it is always amazing to me....look at that!!!!!!
Shaky McShakerson skipped out on the jenga game to take a nap!!!!!! I should tell you Shaky has a name......Todd....but I like Shaky!!!!!!

1 comment:

Princess S said...

I want ot Play!!! I want to Play!!!! I say that you get rid of the video games and get Kale and Easy Bake Oven!!!