Wednesday, February 11, 2009

100....hip~hip~hooray!!!

100th Post!!!!!!

Well this is my 100th post.  This is not how I had planned on it to look......but we got a new computer and I have some how lost my camera......so this is all you get!!!!!!  We have been really busy with the kids the last 2 months but it looks like things will start slowing down for a bit so I hope that I can have some time to figure out how to work this crazy computer!!!!!
But anyway I thought I would do a little give away.....my 100th post and I got a new computer so I could do something for you!!!!!  Now it is going to be little...not sure what but just a small token to tell you all thanks for ready and for making this so much fun for me!!!!!!
So all of you who read but do not leave a comment(friends and family)....make sure you leave a little comment so that I know you were here and I will put your names in the hat and draw on Sunday, February 15th at 10:00 P.M.(central time)
How does that sound to all of you?!!?!??!!?
I look forward to seeing all of your comments!!!!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Woohooo...who doesn't love a giveaway! Congrats on your 100th post! I hit 104 and totally forgot to post about it!

Rides the whirlwinds and directs the Storms said...

Congratulations on the 100th post! I am so far away from 100 I guess I should get in gear...lol!

Princess S said...

Way to go my friend!!! How did you beat me to 100????? Keep it up.....I love hearing about your CRAZEEEE life!!!!

Geri said...

I can't believe you have already reached 100!! Hope you girls had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Conditional upon the a component of your sizegenetics merely want to have to generate worked on, you can get different types of sizegeneticss that you choose to can obtain. Patients with muscular problems and athletes who face strenuous physical activities daily can take advantage of one's benefits connected with a deep tissue sizegenetics. Chinese, Thai, Swedish, Balinese and Shiatsu can be the other forms of sizegeneticss that you simply can opt for. But what about another type of sizegenetics that is definitely performed by gay sizegenetics therapists? Most straight men would balk inside the thought of receiving a sizegenetics from another man while some women might feel uncomfortable with your prospect.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/