Thursday, March 12, 2009

TaYLoR....

Today we took Taylor to a college visit.
We went to Ottumwa to visit 
Indian Hills Community College.
She is only a junior this year so we have another year to go......
but we had so much fun taking the tour
Troy and I were ready to sign up!!!!!!
Anyway.....we talked to the cross country coach
and he sounded very excited about having her come to run for him.......
{as we all are}
so we will have to see what he comes up with for $$$$$$
It is just one of those things.......
I was so excited for her while we were there......
then when we get home and I really think about it.......
I am not sure that I am really ready for this big step.........
ya know......her going off to college........
ya know........growing up!!!!!!!
Just what we all think we look forward to......
our kids growing up and going out on their own!!!!!!
But trust me the closer that time comes....
I am not sure I want them to grow up now!!!!!!!
So all of you with little ones at home......
hold on to them while they are little.....
because before you know it this will be you!!!!!!

6 comments:

Tawnya Torres said...

Hey missy...girl, I need your email address or email me with your mailing address so that I can mail you your prize. tkglenn2002 at yahoo dot com

Michelle said...

My son is almost 12 and my daughter is 8. Can't imagine taking this step in their lives! I know it is coming sooner than I think!

TuTu's Bliss said...

I can't imagine. Sometime hubby and I wish for more "Mommy and Daddy" time but we remind eachother that we're together forever. Our children are with us for such a short time. Hugs, Jen

Kristen said...

NOOOOOOOO! Take that back. My little girl is NOT going to get bigger. I refuse to accept it! LALALALALALA (with my fingers in my ears)LALALA I can't hear you!

Tawnya Torres said...

My daughter just turned 3 and I don't even want her to grow another day older.

Princess S said...

Indian Hills is such a great school...she is going to love it!!!