Friday, April 3, 2009

LiTtLe rEd DrEsS.....

So here it is.......the prom dress that we have been waiting for!!!!!!
What do you think?????
I think it looks soooooooo A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.
Her dad thinks.....well he wanted to know when we were going to buy the rest of the dress!?!
{hahahahaha} 
POOR DAD........
{I think he thinks it is a bit short!!!}


I tried to get a close up of the little rhinestone looking beads....
sorry it didn't turn out so good!!!!!!
But it is cute!!!!!!
I can't wait to see her on prom nite!!!!!
So what do you all think we should do for jewelry and shoes????
What color???
Gloves or no gloves????



9 comments:

♥georgie♥ said...

OMGosh she looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE the dress
as for shoes I would go with a silver shoe with rhinestones and same with the jewerly I would do rhinestone-esque
GOSH how exciting!!!!

Kristen said...

I love it! She is gonna have a blast. How are you holding up? She could sport so many styles with that dress.

lori said...

i looooove the dres and sh elooks so cute in it! i have about ten years...and it better drag on, i am not ready for this!

The DeHeer's said...

Beautiful...little rhinestone drop earings that match and no necklace cuz it would be too much with the deco on the dress...silver shoe. I can't believe they are so grown up!

Geri said...

Love it! I definitely think silver strappy sandals and rhinestone jewelry. I think the gloves are up to her. I might have some rhinestone jewelry she could borrow if you're interested.

Farmchick said...

Silver, strappy sandals for sure. Beautiful dress....and girl!

~~tonya~~ said...

My husband said the exact same thing about our daughters little red dress too!! Mine wore some dressy silver flats we found at of all places--Walmart. She said the girls take off their shoes anyway--so was no use paying a lot for them.

So I suggest silver shoes and jewelry--no gloves.

Princess S said...

That is an AWESOME AWESOME Dress!!!!!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

WOw. So nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not short at all!!!!!!!!