Friday, April 3, 2009

LiTtLe rEd DrEsS.....

So here it is.......the prom dress that we have been waiting for!!!!!!
What do you think?????
I think it looks soooooooo A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.
Her dad thinks.....well he wanted to know when we were going to buy the rest of the dress!?!
{hahahahaha} 
POOR DAD........
{I think he thinks it is a bit short!!!}


I tried to get a close up of the little rhinestone looking beads....
sorry it didn't turn out so good!!!!!!
But it is cute!!!!!!
I can't wait to see her on prom nite!!!!!
So what do you all think we should do for jewelry and shoes????
What color???
Gloves or no gloves????



9 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGosh she looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE the dress
as for shoes I would go with a silver shoe with rhinestones and same with the jewerly I would do rhinestone-esque
GOSH how exciting!!!!

Kristen said...

I love it! She is gonna have a blast. How are you holding up? She could sport so many styles with that dress.

Lori said...

i looooove the dres and sh elooks so cute in it! i have about ten years...and it better drag on, i am not ready for this!

The DeHeer's said...

Beautiful...little rhinestone drop earings that match and no necklace cuz it would be too much with the deco on the dress...silver shoe. I can't believe they are so grown up!

Geri said...

Love it! I definitely think silver strappy sandals and rhinestone jewelry. I think the gloves are up to her. I might have some rhinestone jewelry she could borrow if you're interested.

Michelle said...

Silver, strappy sandals for sure. Beautiful dress....and girl!

MediMonsters said...

My husband said the exact same thing about our daughters little red dress too!! Mine wore some dressy silver flats we found at of all places--Walmart. She said the girls take off their shoes anyway--so was no use paying a lot for them.

So I suggest silver shoes and jewelry--no gloves.

Princess S said...

That is an AWESOME AWESOME Dress!!!!!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

WOw. So nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not short at all!!!!!!!!