Saturday, April 18, 2009

pRoM...

Well today is the day.......PROM!!!!!!
And guess what......it's RAINING!!!!!!
Just got home from getting Taylor's hair done....she looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
Sooooooo grown up!!!!!
Oh my gosh.....how does that happen....right before our eyes!?!?!?!?!?
Now Troy and I are off to finish up our part in the decorating.
And we have our fingers crossed that it will stop raining!!!!!!
I will get pictures on here as soon as I get an extra minute!!!!!
Oh my......can I be tired ALREADY????????
It may be a long nite if I don't get some extra energy soon!!!!!
I am sure my super~mom powers will kick in any time now!!!!!
{I HOPE!!!!!!}

5 comments:

Tawnya Torres said...

I can't wait to see pictures. My daughter is 3 and I'm not looking forward to her growing up. The last 3 years has gone by soooo fast, I can only imagine how fast the years has gone by for you. Hope she has alot of fun at her prom.

Geri said...

Hope she has a great time! I can't wait to see pics! It doesn't seem that many years since you and Steph were off to your prom!

Princess S said...

Your are a SUPER MOM my friend. I bet she will be beautiful.....she looks beautiful no matter what she is wearing!!!!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh how sweet, you have a child going to prom. Very nice. You must be reminiscent right now. Congrats!!!!!!! Hope you survived. And fitting song playing!!!!!!!!!

Carebear said...

What an exciting and emotional day! Can't wait to see the pics so we can know what jewelry and shoes she wore. Gloves or no gloves? Hairstyle? She's so pretty, bring on the pics, LOL!