Monday, July 13, 2009

wReStLiNg cAmP......


We took Kale to wrestling camp yesterday!!!!!!!
It has been a little weird for me.......I really do miss him!!!!!!
Ya know that feeling you get when you think you have had just about enough of them and would just LOVE to have a little vacation from your kids?!!?!?!?!??!
Here is my chance.......Sunday until Thursday he will be gone.........
It's only Monday and I wonder what he is up to and hope that camp is not getting the best of him!!!!!
And most of all......I worry that he is not taking a shower and changing his underwear as often as he should!!!!!!!
Wow......he will be 13 soon.......time flies!!!!!!!!
He told me to just pretend it was like when they will all go off to college.........I am trying but I think sending them all off to colleg is going to be a VERY hard thing to do!!!!!!!!
I better start buying the tissues now........I am going to need it!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hello! Love your blog, so cute and "crazy"! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my site for the giveaway! Hopefully you get to enjoy yourself without missing him too much at least one day!

April said...

I know what you mean about the whole college thing...Brittany heads off next year! Kleenex??? I'm going to need a truck load!

ch said...

I know that feeling of wanting them to get out and than the second they walk out the door you want them back. Ah, being a mommy is so hard but so wonderful.
Well,it's Thursday and he's coming home!!
p.s the underwear and shower thing made me laugh:)

Princess S said...

Get em Tiger!!!