Friday, September 18, 2009

hApPy BiRtHdAy....

Our babys not a baby any more.........
Happy 13th Birthday Kale!!!!!!!!!!
We love you!!!!!!!
Hospital picture.......
Welcome to the world......
9 pounds 21 3/4 inches long


NO.....he is NOT on the bull all by himself.......see the human feet behind it!!!!!! ;0)


I am pretty sure he does not care for this picture.......he is NOT an Iowa State fan now!!!!!!!
GO HAWKS..........is who he cheers for these days!!!!!


Our little devil......with a burn on his hand........I am pretty sure I did not get nominated for mother of the year that year!!!!!!!


Awwwwww, so cute!!!!!


Oh my gosh look at him......


One of my favorite pictures!!!!!!


Ahhhh....the hulk party........
that would be the party that [we the parents] thought it would be a good idea to invite every boy in his class for a sleep over........all 16 of them!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!
If you are thinking about doing this for your child........may I suggest........NOT!!!!!!!


I have to share this one......not because I like this picture but because it is one of his favorite things to do......cross eyed and plastic teeth!!!!!!
{{I know....go ahead and say it......quite odd!!}}

See I told ya......cross eyed and......oops those are not plastic teeth!!!!!
He would not let us pull his last front tooth....so yes that is his tooth dangling there!!!!!!
I am sure every time he took a breath that tooth flapped in the wind!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!
So watch out world here we come.........
We are now proud parents of a teen~aged boy!!!!!!!
So hold on tight this could be a wild ride!!!!!!!

One last thought.........
I need to add that we will be living in a house with 3 teens now!!!!!!!
My how worldly we will become!!!!!!! :0)

3 comments:

Knit Purl Gurl said...

What a cutie and a great birthday tribute!

Broke-Ass Babe said...

oh what a cutie!! great little shout out to him too!

Trac~ said...

Stopping by from SITS - Happy Birthday Kale! I live in a house with TWO teenagers - a boy and a girl - so I know ALL TOO WELL what you are going through! LOL :o)