Friday, February 4, 2011

iCe cReAm AnD sNoW....

Well we have a lot of snow...as many of us do!! So yesterday I took advantage of the white fluffy stuff and the kiddos and I made ice cream.....it was really good!!!

SNOW ICE CREAM.....FROM PAULA DEEN
Ingredients
8 cups snow, or shaved ice
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions
Place snow or shaved ice into a large bowl. Pour condensed milk over and add vanilla. Mix to combine. Serve immediately in bowls.

3 comments:

April said...

Snow ice cream...YUM!!!

Princess S said...

I don't have snow!!!! BOOOOOO!!!!! I could try it with sand but I don't believe the result will be as satisfying!!! HEEE HEEE!!!

Just Junk by Cheryl said...

I have been going to make this the next time that we had a snow storm, but forgot when this last,huge southern Iowa storm hit. Maybe next time, then maybe we will be lucky and not get anymore snow.