Saturday, November 22, 2008

tHe "fOrT"

Ok.....if you were a 12 year old boy what would this be to you?????

?

?

?

A pile of sticks???????

NO?!!??!?!!?

How about a "fort"!?!??!!??!?!

So if you were a 12 year old boy and this was your "fort" what would you name your "fort"???

?

?

?

How about.........Fort McWood??????? For some reason that cracked Troy up!!!!! From time to time Troy will tell Kale (if they are talking about a name or whatever guys talk about)......"that is what they used to call me back in high school!!!!!" So this time was no different......when Kale told us that he named his "fort"....."Fort McWood".....Troy says......."that's what they used to call me in high school"......my friend Steph was here and I thought she was going to pee her pants laughing at that one!!!!!! But to the rest of us......that is just another day in our crazee life!!!!!!

6 comments:

Princess S said...

That was FUNNY when ever you are done!!!!

Jacq ;) said...

Hilarious!! Kids are so funny!

Rachel said...

Too cute!

spanki said...

that sounds like my husband!! and i love your idea about sending a card to the hospital, i just wrote down the address, and will have my boys send one! thanks

The DeHeer's said...

Poor Kale...Poor You...I think you deserve a medal!!! LOL!

Princess S said...

I want to know where the drive-thru is?