Friday, December 19, 2008

DeMpStEr....

Poor little Dempster had to go to the doctor today.....they took his temperature.....and for a dog they do not do it orally.....he did not care for that to much....as I probably wouldn't either!!!!!!(well not probably....I know I would not like it!!!!!)
He was running a slight temperature and has a cold so he had to have a shot and he has to take 2 ginormous horse pills a day.....try hiding a pill that big in something and have him not spit it out.
I have to get very creative.....I did the hot dog but tonite he spit the pill out.....so I got a piece of cheese and squished the cheese around the pill.....ha it fooled him this time!!!!!!

2 comments:

Princess S said...

Poor Dempster!!!! Give him an extra tooshy scratch from his Aunt Steph!!!!

Hipmomofboyz said...

Poor Dempster!!