Saturday, February 28, 2009

GiRLz NiTe....

Marti, Tricia, Lisa, and Lee


Lee, Tricia, Marti, Me, and Lisa

Ok...last nite was my girls nite out with some friends that I ran around with after highschool!!!
I do not remeber the last time I had talked to any of them......so when I got on facebook.....guess what!!!!! I found a ton of people from back in the day!!!!!!
So we planned a little get together to talk about old times......if only I could remeber as much as some of them do about the "old times".  But I had a blast talking, laughing......and eating!!!!!
One drink for me early on......but I had to be up by 6:00 a.m. this morning to take Kale to wrestling......so I decided it would be best I do the driving!!!!!!! I just have a couple of pictures from last nite....but just want to say thanks ladies for a fun evening....we will have to do it again sometime soon!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Rides the whirlwinds and directs the Storms said...

WOW it sounds like you had a good time!

Unknown said...

those are great pics... looks and sounds like you had tons of fun! im just stopping over from sits to say hi! :)

Princess S said...

It sounds like you had GREAT time!!!! Way to be the responsible one!!!!

Rebecca said...

HOW FUN! I connected with friends through FB too, I am meeting them in NYC this weekend! WAHOO!

Over from SITS!

Beth said...

What a fun time! Isn't facebook the best for finding friends from long ago!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

What a fun time! Always great to re-connect with those we have lost touch with. Amazing that Facebook makes it all possible now.

Wanted to let you know that we passed a bit of award love your way:

http://3baybchicks.blogspot.com/2009/03/man-up.html

Check it out when you have a chance.

-Francesca

Lori said...

Thanks for stopping by today! It is a pleasure to meet you. It sounds like you and your friends had a nice time.

I really need to go to facebook and look up some of my old friends.