Thursday, July 23, 2009

sAiNtS sOfTbaLL.......

[[The girls with their certificates from Blue Grass All Conference nominations.]]


Last nite we had Taylor's softball banquet.......so now that softball is over she is officially a Senior!!!!!!! WOW that sounds weird to say.......as I have said before I am so excited for her.....but I am so not ready for her to grow up and leave the house!!!!!!!! I know she will still come back but it just is not the same!!!!!!!!
Anywho........just want to share a few hi~lites with you from the banquet.
Melcher-Dallas was the Blue Grass Conference Champs.......AGAIN!!!!!!!
That makes it 3.....yes I said 3 years in a row!!!!!!!
The record was 16-0 for the conference.
26-9 overall aaaaannnnd a school record for the most wins in a season!!!!!!!
Taylor got 1st team All Conference in the outfield.....5 of the 9 spots on the 1st team were from our team!!!!!! {{yiiipppeeee}}
And every single girl on our team got a nomination for 1st, 2nd or honorable mention!!!!!
Way to go ladies.......you had a great year!!!!!!!

7 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

Congratulations!

It is so wonderful to be young!

Wishing you a Tremendous Thursday!

Becky said...

What beautiful kids you have! Wow, you daughter is a senior! Mine is going to be a sophmore {sob} and it is going too quick already!

Thanks so much for stopping by on my SITS day! That was great!

Rides the whirlwinds and directs the Storms said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!

Decor To Adore said...

Happy Saturday to you! I am slowly making my way around to all the blogs that visited me when I was featured on SITS to say "Thank you". It is indeed a fabulous SITStahood.
Be blessed!

Tanielle said...

Wow! Great job to the team!! Your family is just sooo beautiful!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the girls! that is so awesome and such an achomplishment!
You have every right to be uber proud!!!!

Princess S said...

Way to go Taylor and Saints!!!