Thursday, December 24, 2009

chRiStMaS eVe sHoPpiNg....

So my first thoughts when I decided we have to go to the mall on Christmas Eve day to do almost ALL of our shopping was......oh my gosh...have you lost your elfin' mind Missy!?!?!?!?!?{{sorry had to do that!!!! I thought it was funny...go ahead you can at least smile!!!!}}
But I have to say.....I may start doing ALL of our shopping on Christmas Eve!!!!! It was easy, I am not joking....I do not think we waited in line at any store we shopped at other than WAL-MART but I think we all know how annoying WAL-MART can be on a good day!!!!!! And I only stopped there to get veggies for the veggie tray......but come on people I am not sure that the people at the cash register have the same sense of urgency as I do......UGH!!!!! But as for my day of shopping it was a good one and I hope the kids are happy with their gifts!!!!! And I hope you all have a great Christmas, eat lots of yummy food, and enjoy your family and friends as much as I plan to.
Merry Christmas from The Jensens

1 comment:

Simply Me... said...

wow I got all my shopping down early this year ! sounds like you made out good :) Merry Christmas to you and yours! sorry I haven't been around much...

Lanny